Friday, February 11, 2005

Week 17

The thought has been in my mind for some time to start writing down what's happening to my body as this little one continues to grow...
We are entering week 17...a glorious week...mainly because we have our second ultrasound next Thursday. Hopefully, we will find out boy or girl?? I'm starting to show...in fact I wore my first maternity pants today. Granted I had to wear a belt in order to hold them up! The sad thing is I don't fit in my normal clothes and maternity clothes are still too big. The doctor says this is my month to really grow...so I have a feeling I won't have this problem long!

Other than that I'm feeling great...no sickness so far...praise God! I'm trying to drink water...and cutting back on my coffee! I find it funny that I'm no longer craving coffee in the mornings...God's intervention I guess. I haven't had any funny cravings...Well I did go through a green bean time. Todd found it strange when I sat down and ate a whole can of green beans by myself...they tasted great for about a three week time span. The other day while at the grocery store I found myself buying dill pickles...never really liked them before...but when I got home I ate half the jar! Again, I got the same stare from my dear husband! I wouldn't say I'm craving them I just wanted them at that moment.

My future plans for this site is to add updated photos of my growing stomach and of course once the little one arrives I'll post regular pictures of him/her. This way all of our out of town friends and family can see how things are progressing!! Love you all -
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home