Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Three more days...

It feels like I've been waiting an eternity to find out what this baby is going to be...I'm a little nervous...A little anxious...and very, very excited!! Just thought I'd ask you guys to be praying for us and our little one Thursday at 11am. This ultrasound is really for the doctor's benefit...to make sure the baby is growing normally and to make sure there are no abnormalities. But we get to find out if we're having a boy or girl (if the baby is in the right position)!!! So please pray for us...again we're excited but also want to know everything is okay! I'll try to post on Thursday afternoon so I can give everyone the news.

Jenn

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Jared said...

harve! I am so glad you are doing this. I will check in often!!!!love you...brooke

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home