Thursday, February 17, 2005

The waiting is over....

Todd and I are soon to be parents to a precious baby GIRL!! The doctor said she looks great...key word is Healthy! She is on target as far as growth and all her measurements are exactly what they should be. The ultrasound tech said she's already posing for the camera...she was moving around...had her arms crossed by her face...and we almost got a yawn..but it turns out she was just talking (already like her dad).

We're both excited! I've already been asked not to do a nursery in the color pink...Todd apparently thinks I'm going to be real prissy. My response to that is When have I ever been prissy? I'm a basketball player for goodness sake..my mom had to fight me to wear a dress!! I think he's still getting over the shock...he was thinking little football player. He's already asked, "What do Father's do with little girls?"...I think He'll figure it out as soon as he sees that precious little face.

That's all for now...I'm going to try to post an ultrasound picture if I can figure it out. Thanks for praying!
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home