Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Finally we have a name...

After months of going back and forth with several names Todd and I have found the perfect name for our little girl.

Sydney Kate Ervin

You know how easy it was when you use to sit around with your girl friends and pick names for your future children...Well, we never discussed the possibility that our husbands may have an opinion! I'm just so thankful we now have a name - and I think the perfect name. I mean she can be a basketball star with that name or she could even be a girly-girly with that sweet name.
I'm 23 weeks along (almost 6 months) and really feeling great! I've been completely blessed during this pregnancy...and pray that continues. The only real pain so far is back problems. But that's not so bad either because then my sweet husband gives me massages...so I can't complain! Sydney is very active these days...she usually starts really moving at night after dinner. One night last week she was kicking pretty hard...she is beyond the flutter feelings...and Todd could actually feel her! It is the coolest thing to feel this little baby move inside of you!
Also now everyone is starting to notice that I'm actually pregnant and not just gaining stomach weight. I've had several strangers ask when I'm due - I'm now wearing maternity clothes everyday which I'm sure helps with the pregnancy look. For those of you who know about my clothing crisis days...well I'm completely cured!! I've decided you can't have a crisis when you rotate between six outfits...so my problem all along was I had too many clothes!! I love you all...until next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jen. What a sweet blog. I bet you and your husband are so excited. Blessings to you. btw, i just stumbled upon your page while just clicking "next blog" at the top of mine.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Brooke Jared said...

you know the first thing I thought of..ALIAS. I am addicted to that show, so now your kid has to be able karate chop anyone she pleases in order to live up to her name:)love it!!!!

brooke

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home