Tuesday, April 05, 2005

25 weeks...

25 weeks and still growing!! I'm starting to think my Sydney Kate is going to be an active child...she just moves all the time. Which I love to feel...you know when you feel her move everything is okay and she's just hanging out. I went to the beach this past weekend. It's kind of fun wearing a pregnancy bathing suit...your stomach sticks out for a reason...and not because you ate too much during the winter!

Today (April 5th) is our 2nd year wedding anniversary. Sometimes I feel like Todd and I have been married forever and sometimes it seems like yesterday that I was wearing my wedding dress. A lot has changed over the last two years...and of course the major change is on her way in July. Overall, the last two years have been amazing! There is not a day that goes by that I'm not completely overwhelmed by the many blessings Todd and I have been given. I'm very thankful for my husband...his laughter and spontaneous way of life keeps me on my toes.

I just figured up that since I'm 25 weeks along...I only have 15 more weeks to go!! 15 weeks sounds like a long time...but if I think Sydney is coming in July it seems so much sooner. I can't wait to meet her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home