Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Week 27....

Finally!! We have made it to the 3rd trimester...only 3 more months to go until Sydney arrives. In two weeks we will be having a 4-D ultrasound...which means we will actually see Sydney's face and little body before she comes into this world. How cool is that..of course I'll post the pictures on the Blog for everyone to see. I guess I really feel pregnant these days...I have strangers coming up to me asking me when my baby is due or to tell me I'm carrying my baby like their sister did and there are some people who have been giving me parenting advice. Why would you say these things to a stranger?

Sydney is doing great! We went to the doctor last week and she is measuring right at 27 weeks...her heart rate is good...and she's moving around like crazy! The other night Todd and I were watching TV in the bed and I had a magazine on my stomach. All of a sudden the magazine was kicked off my stomach...I'm telling you this girl is going to be an athlete. She also may have a talent her mother has never had...at church this Sunday during the praise and worship she was moving...better yet I like to say she was dancing!

Sydney's nursery is coming together...we now have a crib and a glider! Her room is lime green with pink accessories. I'll post a picture when we get it all done. Make sure you check back by May 2nd...I'll have her 4-D ultrasound pictures posted by then. Love you Friends!
Jenn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet little Sydney and she really will be here before we know it. You look great, by the way. I'm ready for the baby shower!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign it!--April G.
PS come see me in Montgomery.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home