Monday, May 02, 2005

4D Ultrasound...

I tried not to get too excited for the 4D ultrasound but I still had pretty high expectations...only to be disappointed with the results. Of course I wanted to see this wonderful first picture of Sydney...unlike the alien looking ultrasound pictures we had in the past. Don't get me wrong I love my alien looking pictures of Sydney but I'm dying to know what this little girl looks like!! The best part of the ultrasound on Friday...we were reassured that Sydney is healthy...everything looks like she is progressing normal. Sydney was not exactly in the best position to get a good picture of her face...she was looking straight at us and we needed her to look up...so as all good parents we start trying to make her mad so she'll move. Todd started pushing on her from all sides...we could see her being rocked around on the ultrasound machine...we decided she's already inherited the stubborn gene...she would not turn or move her arm! She kept looking straight at us as if to say, "Leave me alone...I'm trying to sleep!". Sydney continued to put her arm up to her face...it turns out she was sucking on her arm...we could see her mouth moving. The best moment of all (after we were pushing on her) she looked straight at us and let out a big yawn! How cool is that...
So even though we didn't get some great photo moment the time we spent starring at that ultrasound machine was priceless...to see our little one moving around in my stomach was so neat(of course I feel it all the time but to actually see it is a total different experience)...you walk away thinking God is so good to us. He gives us this precious little gift and then lets us take a peek at her before she actually arrives in our arms.
I'm posting the pictures next...her face is pressed up against either her arm or my uterus. So look to the left side to see her face. These pictures did show us one thing...this little girl has cheeks...just like her daddy! Love to All!
Jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home